The symptoms of cervical cancer will depend largely on what stage has been reached in the development of cancer. In the early stages of cervical cancer, for example, very few symptoms to see and experience many people have no symptoms. This is one reason why it is important that regular screening of cervical cancer and other health problems, because an ounce of prevention is better than cure, especially with something as powerful as some cancers of the cervix the uterus.
The reasons are usually no early symptoms of cervical cancer is due to how the disease develops. It is a disease of slow growth and the situation is not adapted to a particular sensitivity or visibility. Although cervical cancer cells change (technically known as dysplasia), the direct effect is unclear. Some malignant tumors that grow very close to the amount of blood, for example, peel, and can cause the appearance of blood. In the early stages of cervical cancer will not occur.
If the disease progresses, there may be some symptoms that may occur, which are discussed below. It is important to note, however, that even in advanced stages of cervical cancer, many women without symptoms and prevention, film screenings and regular PAP will catch it early enough to treat them with maximum efficiency.
Some symptoms of cervical cancer in women who have the disease for a while:
• vaginal bleeding - Most women experience some unusual vaginal bleeding and seemingly at random after the events of another routine. For example, there may be vaginal bleeding after intercourse, between periods and post-menopausal women.
• vaginal discharge - Most women are very in tune with their body and eighth minute changes in color, smell and appearance of their vaginal secretions, although passive attention. Bloody vaginal discharge liquid consistency and smell of a little more weight can be a sign of disturbances in the normal functioning of a woman.
• Pain during intercourse - This is another indicator of the potential for women to have cervical cancer. They also feel pain in the pelvic area, which did not exist before.
Some of the symptoms of advanced cervical cancer may include:
• Back Pain - Part of body parts are interdependent and can only see problems in the neck can be as low back pain.
• Pause - This is usually a sign of cervical cancer at an advanced stage, indicating a general weakness of the body.
• swollen lymph nodes - swollen lymph nodes are immune to the station every time the body is faced with a kind of microscopic threats. Swollen lymph nodes are the symptoms of choice for many types of diseases, not just cancer, but they are an excellent indicator of health problems that should be taken seriously.
• Fatigue - This is another symptom of the point and occurs when the body is busy trying to fight against the threat of cancer cells and reduce the resources of the body as a patient, not only the usual amount of energy.
• Loss of appetite - is a very serious symptom and a serious disturbance in homeostasis.
• Weight loss - a symptom of a rather general and, when combined with other symptoms that may occur are considered.
• Urine and / or stool through the vagina - is a very serious symptom that should prompt you to seek medical attention immediately. Dirt on the vagina, very dangerous because the infection and its presence indicates a serious problem.
• Foot pain / swelling in the legs - a symptom that can appear offline, but others, such as, is an indication of the potential applied only in conjunction with others are considered.
If you see one of the indicators, calm down. Here's why: all the signs and symptoms of cancer of the cervix in the context of everything else should be considered. For example, many women experience pain during sex because their partner is too rough or too large. In addition, many women have vaginal discharge that may be caused by a fungal infection or a sexually transmitted disease or a series of non-cancer factor!
If on the other hand, you have several symptoms and the appearance of a sudden and unexpected, but certainly a good idea to go to the doctor, and you have the appropriate tests as soon as possible.
There is also a link between HPV and cancer of the cervix that women should be aware of how it has been shown that up to 70% of cases of cervical cancer in two specific types of HPV (16 and 18) may be affected. The reason for this is that HPV causes abnormal cell changes and growth in the uterus. For this reason, women who were against HPV especially attentive to the signs and symptoms of cervical cancer.
It is important to start seeing a gynecologist for women in their teenage years, is the standard recommendation of Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology. This will help young women understand the causes, such as risk behaviors that HPV infection (a major player in the case of cervical cancer) and they can also recognize the symptoms associated with this disease to be avoided.
The symptoms of cervical cancer after menopause is generally the same as in women before menopause, but it would be more significant, including bleeding from the vagina, where it is almost impossible.
Every woman should be on the lookout for symptoms of cancer of the cervix and must pass an exam with a Pap test and other diagnostic tools on a regular basis to pick up any abnormalities before they become serious problems.