People, men and women around the world are trying different ways to fight against skin problems. A number of products (natural and artificial), the positive results that emerged promises. The latest addition is - chocolate. Chocolate for your skin? Yes! They read. When I say that chocolate, I do not mean candy bars you get from vending machines. These plaques are rich in sugar and other synthetic additives that can be used as triggers for a wide range of skin problems. There's an old myth that chocolate causes acne and are responsible for skin problems such as oily skin and dull. But to put this myth to rest, for the benefit chocoholic, researchers have shown otherwise. It is proved that a good part of the chocolate you can issue a fabulous skin health and beauty. Therefore, the answer to your question: "Chocolate can radiate skin?" And yes. What does the quality of the skin. But chocolate is good for your skin, you should be careful in choosing the type of chocolate you eat. This is because all the chocolates to be what they seem. In general, black chocolate better than other varieties of chocolate, the last of its benefits. In the following sections, we discuss the effects of chocolate on the skin.
Pamper your skin with chocolate
Eating chocolate is known to have several positive effects on the overall health of a person. When it comes to skin care, chocolate can be used as packaging, scrubs and wraps are used. Spas and salons are also chocolate-care techniques to produce positive results. Mentioned here are the benefits of dark chocolate skin.
Flavonoids *, which contains a type of antioxidant is a substance called epicatechin. This component has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drugs that protect the skin against damage caused by exposure to pollution, harmful chemicals and smoking.
* Collagen and elastin plays an important role in preventing wrinkles and skin discoloration. But free radicals in the body tends to destroy the components of the skin, causing skin problems. Chocolate, particularly dark version of a rich source of flavonoids, a type of flavonoids, which help to free radicals. They also repair damaged cells, leaving skin healthy and flawless.
* Cacao, the main ingredient of this candy is known to increase the moisture in the skin, moisturizes and prevent flaking. Since the density of the skin with regular use is enhanced by the black chocolate, you can now say goodbye to dry, rough and wrinkled.
* The dark chocolate acts as a shield skin from harmful UV rays to protect. There is a significant improvement in blood flow and age spots also tend to disappear. For this reason, apparently, the skin around the air cool and moist.
* Chocolate is known to relieve stress through hormones. This in turn helps the signs of collagen and stability of aging such as wrinkles, sagging or loose skin, improve black spots, etc. It also helps to soften the texture of the skin and regulates the secretion of sebum (or oil) .
* Chocolate has the same functions that when applied to the skin. It is used for topical application in the form of chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder, mixed with other ingredients (oatmeal, honey, cream, etc.), mixed with a package of a lot. Chocolate is also for other beauty treatments to improve skin texture and appearance.
* For a new skin, younger, using a facial mask, chocolate, cocoa, leather polish, chocolate fondue body wrap or a shower of chocolate milk. This therapy is known to make the chocolate smooth skin soft, shiny and bright.
Indulge in chocolate has never been a satisfying experience. The right amount of chocolate can give you a skin visibly healthy and radiant. Now that you know about chocolate skin, the benefits, I think we can say now: "A chocolate a day keeps the skin"